Supply Chain Manager : Contract to Permanent APPLY NOW
Commit Haircare is looking for an immediate Contract to Permanent Supply Chain Manager. We are a small natural haircare company that is growing day by day and looking for someone to take the reins for logistics planning, suppliers, work with manufacturers and more. Fun and creative work beauty industry environment. Telecommute position with flexible schedule.
Supply Chain Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Assist with 3PL provider interviewing/ decision/ contract and onboarding process.
- Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Directs and coordinates global supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with amazon fulfillment
- Works with manufacturers to set up and maintain standing orders, ensure consistent stock is on hand.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand + cost efficiency.
- Works with plant, warehouse, and logistics departments to determine and set up sample mailings, media mailings & transfers.
- Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL) and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital.
- Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
- Collaborates with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
- Supports proper utilization of inventory management systems and suggests systems to streamline efficiency.
- Member of the operations staff, responsible to routinely report on department KPIs along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary.
Supply Chain Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Must be seasoned in Logistics and Supply Chain Management with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of supply chain, logistics, or warehouse management experience
- 3PL provider experience
- Amazon fullfilment
Please apply with cover letter and resume. Detail your required hourly or contract rate. Commit Haircare is an equal opportunity employer. Please rest assured that we will review each and every resume received until the position has been filled. No calls please.